I have a loooong list of blog posts that keep piling up, and I keep putting off writing and posting!
We have been insanely busy with our house projects lately, and I’ve been trying to get Christmas presents in order, which has left me little time to be blogging.
BUT, I am going to make a more conscious effort this month to put in those hours and get my blog posts out to the world! I have some great home improvement tutorials and recipes in full swing, so stay posted for those!
This soup is one of my favorites. Not only is it super delicious, but it has loads of kale in it, which is really good for you! This recipe tastes exactly like Olive Garden’s, and you’re sure to thoroughly enjoy it.
Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
Recipe adapted from the Country Cook.
- 5 slices bacon, sliced
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Garnish: grated parmesan cheese
The original recipe calls for lots of steps and using a soup pot, but I opted for the faster option.
- Put all of your ingredients in your slow cooker or Instant Pot.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours if done in a slow cooker, 45 minutes if in an Instant Pot.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!