Just as I promised, here’s my aunt’s yummy spinach artichoke dip!
- 10 oz frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 8 oz package shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Defrost spinach and squeeze all of the liquid out of it.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 9×9 pan.
- Place in oven until hot, 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, veggies, or baguettes.
I hope you all enjoy! I know I will!