I’m a huge lover of pasta. Not only is it delicious, but it’s super easy and quick to make. You can never go wrong with pasta, either. I found this recipe on Pinterest and was dying to try it out.
Cilantro Basil Pesto Pasta
Adapted from veganfamilyrecipes.com
- 4 cups uncooked pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup walnuts (or pine nuts, but they’re quite pricey)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pepper to taste (optional)
- Blend all ingredients (except pasta) in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth or slightly chunky, according to preference.
- Mix pesto together with hot pasta and serve with pepper.
Put everything into your food processor and chop. It smells delicious!!
We decided to add chicken. It was a great call! We added two chicken breasts and cooked them in coconut oil.
Once your pasta has been drained, mix everything together.
We ate our dish with broccoli, and it made for a great dinner! We definitely will be making it again soon.